We have been advised that anyone coming onto the school grounds to pick-up or drop off children need to sign a contact tracing register.
- While we are in Level 2, we would like to request that parents where-ever possible drop and pick up your children outside the school gates from Monday 18th May.
- When dropping off in the morning please note that the gates will not be open until 8 a.m. If possible we ask children arrive around 8.20 a.m. and before 8.45 a.m.
- If you do come into the school grounds to pick up your child after school can you please wait until 2.45 p.m. as the gates will remain closed until this time.
- If you do enter the school grounds please make sure you sign the contact tracing register booklet by the school gate. Before and after signing please sanitize your hands. We will have sanitizer on the table next to the book.
- For enquiries throughout the day please make sure you come directly to the office.
Thank you for your continued support and for helping us carry out the correct Level 2 requirements for our school.