The school encourages students to have pride in their appearance. The school has a compulsory school uniform that is worn at ALL times.
Our uniform is available from Angels Fashion, 98 St George St, Papatoetoe.
Click here to view our uniform price list
It consists of a number of clothing options.
- Yellow/Green Polo Shirt
- Green drill shorts, skort or Tracksuit Pants
- Green/Gold polar fleece jacket
- Green showerproof jacket
The uniform is on display in the school office foyer.
School hats (yellow) are a part of the school uniform and are compulsory in Terms 1 and 4.
Winter School beanies are now a part of the school uniform and are only to be worn in Terms 2 and 3.
- Girls wearing leggings, these can be worn under girls shorts or skorts but must be either black, or forest green.
- Leggings should not be loose fitting. Loose fitting pants are not to be worn under shorts or skorts.
- Earrings should be small sleepers or studs.
- No necklaces or expensive jewellery should be worn to school.
- Uniform beanies can be purchased from Angels Fashions. No coloured or non uniform beanies are to be worn at school.
- Rain coats are permitted for walking to and from school only.
- The school has a uniform jacket that can be worn at school. All other jackets must be taken off at and during school time.
- Long hair should be tied back, hair bands should be plain black, green or yellow.
- We now have a long sleeve top so no long sleeved garments should be worn underneath a short sleeve top.