The school encourages students to have pride in their appearance. The school has a compulsory school uniform that is worn at ALL times.
Our uniform is available from Angels Fashion, 98 St George St, Papatoetoe.
It consists of a number of clothing options.
- Yellow/Green Polo Shirt
- Green drill shorts, skort or Tracksuit Pants
- Green/Gold polar fleece jacket
- Green showerproof jacket
The uniform is on display in the school office foyer.
School hats (yellow) are a part of the school uniform and are compulsory in Terms 1 and 4.
Winter School beanies are now a part of the school uniform and are only to be worn in Terms 2 and 3.
- Girls wearing leggings, these can be worn under girls shorts or skorts but must be either black, or forest green.
- Leggings should not be loose fitting. Loose fitting pants are not to be worn under shorts or skorts.
- Earrings should be small sleepers or studs.
- No necklaces or expensive jewellery should be worn to school.
- Uniform beanies can be purchased from Angels Fashions. No coloured or non uniform beanies are to be worn at school.
- Rain coats are permitted for walking to and from school only.
- The school has a uniform jacket that can be worn at school. All other jackets must be taken off at and during school time.
- Long hair should be tied back, hair bands should be plain black, green or yellow.
- We now have a long sleeve top so no long sleeved garments should be worn underneath a short sleeve top.